I. Basic provision
Aesthetics Fitness s.r.o. is the controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”). ID No. 107 21 789 with its registered office at Českomoravská 1181/21, Libeň, 190 00, Prague 9, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
The contact details of the Administrator are:
address: Českomoravská 1181/21, Libeň, 190 00 Prague 9, Czech Republic
phone number: +420 722 291 070
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
The administrator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract, including an electronic “cookie” file.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, the Administrator then processes your email address and time record when the consent to send commercial offers related to the goods offered in the adamvecera.com e-shop took place.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in communication with the potential customer / visitor of the site after filling in the contact form,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities,
statistical and analytical processing of traffic.
3. The administrator shall make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Retention period of personal data
1. The controller shall store personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the expiration of the retention period of personal data, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to countries outside the EU) or to an international organization.
3. In addition to the personal data already mentioned, the above-mentioned consent of the buyer also applies to data generated while browsing the web interface pages generated by the Google Analytics analysis tool with the extension of the code to store remarketing data. We store this remarketing data for 365 days.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR
and the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The administrator shall declare that he has accepted all appropriate technical